STEAM APPROACH Majority of the Slovenian teachers responding to the survey's questions never used the STEAM approach while teaching their subjects (62 %), some of them used it sometimes and someone else often, but none of participating teachers said they use it frequently. Even they didn't use STEAM approach, seems that a large majority think that this methodology could help them explaining difficult concepts and make lessons more interesting for their pupils; despite the high percentage of interest in the interdisciplinary approach, it is interesting to note that 40% of teachers would not be willing to collaborate actively with their art colleagues, while for the rest 60% it would be feasible and useful. A different and interesting perspective on the STEAM approach is offered by the teachers interviewed in the focus; in this case, in fact, they offer to OTA research many practices already experienced. For example, the biology teacher talking to her students about plants is used to highlight the connection with art subjects and uses Van Gogh's Sunflowers or Islamic examples of floral designs as inspiration, linking them also to geometry. Another emphasises this interconnection by arguing that “teachers of natural courses have to teach children to be precise, so a link to aesthetics is also important'”. Regarding the possibility to realize online STEAM methodology, most teachers (70%) don’t know if it could be possible but as it is possible to note also in the focus group results, they seem really interested to have instruments that enable them to offer a complete and integrated lesson. Also, because, one of the problems that emerged from both the survey and the focus group is the lack of time and organisation. As Slovenian teachers, and teachers from other countries, every path through the innovation in the school depends on the teacher’s personal motivation: “cross-curricular lessons are a heavy burden for the teachers who are already stretched - one great hour with pupils requires up to 15 hours of preparation. It is already difficult to complete the basic teaching goals without the extra work”. It is therefore essential to offer them tools, materials that allow them to use“art as something more than just an illustrative example”. Those who think it could be possible suggest approaching this methodology similar to the face-to-face method, also constructing models, giving pupils instructions for the experiments, underlining the connection between art and transformations, planning an interdisciplinary agenda for all teachers included. 14